Ideal Prefab makes static calculations considering the climatic conditions of the region. As a result of the calculations, Ideal Prefab carries out its production using completely galvanized profile and weldless construction technology. Ideal Prefab, with its technical and administrative staff working on the basis of customer satisfaction, produces fast and high quality solutions in line with customer needs. We do not build turnkey prefabricated houses. Our customers also have some responsibilities in our prefab house services. What kind of responsibilities our customers have in prefabricated houses ?
- Floor concrete and all kinds of excavation works.
- Floor and wall covering works (screed, ceramics, tiles, carpets, etc.)
- Obtaining the necessary official permits for the establishment of the home
- All kinds of insulation works between the house and the ground concrete.
- Telephone, computer and UPS installations.
- Electrical main distribution and all kinds of earthing lines.
- Electricity and water meter
- External connections outside the building. (electricity, waste water and clean water etc.)
- Heating and cooling installations (heater, air conditioner, etc.)
- Kitchen cabinets and bathroom cabinets
- Transportation and assembly crew costs (food+drink+accommodation) will be calculated and added to the price.
We hold ourselves responsible for informing our customers about the responsibilities that they should take care of, in order not to have a misunderstanding between our customer and our service provider.
Regarding the responsibilities of our customers, First of all, we can say that concrete has to be poured with a barbed iron bar for 30 cm sub-basement concrete. Our customer is responsible for all kinds of excavation, gardening and landscaping works.
Other issues that are under the responsibility of our customers include operations such as electrical installation in the home (sockets, fuses box, lighting fixtures and wiring).
If specified in the project, our customers are also responsible for the installation of toilet bowls, shower tube and sink & faucets (It depends on your choice)
Our customers are also responsible for loading of the materials, floor and wall coating processess (screed, ceramic, tiles and parquet), supplying and installation of kitchen and bathroom cabinets.
Among other important issues that our customers are responsible for in prefabricated houses which are transportation and transportation insurance. There are other issues such as providing the necessary scaffolding and crane system according to the content of the building. Obtaining the necessary permits for the construction of the building, making external connections to the outside of the building and making the heating and cooling installation are your responsibilities too.